Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals, I know this is in the wrong section, but for some reason I am not aloud to post in the classified sections yet?! Maybe it is because of my post count idk?! But as stated in the title, I am looking for a left upper and mid fairing for the graffiti edition. I am looking for fairings that are in good-excellent condition. Thanks!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm.. I'm a little impatient, so I might just order new. I can't find the exact part # for the graffiti edition. I know I need to order the part 11 and 22 from Honda's reference numbers, but do not not which sub-type?! Can anyone help me with this?! Do the cowls come with the decals already installed?! Thanks!

·
Registered
155 Posts
You have to have 100 posts to post in classifieds. And posting in here to avoid that minimum isn't really allowed either.

I just sold a mid and lower for a graffiti. Bummer for you.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have to have 100 posts to post in classifieds. And posting in here to avoid that minimum isn't really allowed either.

I just sold a mid and lower for a graffiti. Bummer for you.
Thanks for the info, I figured it was a post count thing.. I just commented on your sale thread, I would have jumped on it in a heartbeat! I need to start coming on more..

·
Registered
190 Posts
i need mid/upper left as well...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts