Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a used bike stand for my 07 cbr600rr, since their sold out everywhere. Please pm or text me 516,304,1099

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've had a lot of different stands, never Woodcraft though, and best in my book are GPI. You may want to check them out. I have no relation to them of any sort.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had a lot of different stands, never Woodcraft though, and best in my book are GPI. You may want to check them out. I have no relation to them of any sort.

Thanks i will look into them. Woodcraft is a brand that sportbike track gear carries which seems onpar with pitbull idk.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Those stand are badass, read alot of great reviews on here. Thanks again for that info!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I think they're made in the USA too. Heavy gauge steel. Feel more substantial than Pitbull. And you get both the rubber pads and hooks so will work on almost all bikes, spools or not.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm using the VENOM motorcycle stands from Amazon, it's cheap and I've never had any problem with it. I remember putting my motorcycle on the stands for almost 15 hours because my tires were on the shop, and the bike was still standing! I even have the harbor freight swing arm stand and I use it on my 125z pro and cbr, and never had any problems at all! But don’t qoute me on this, it’s just my suggestion. I don’t wanna get blamed for suggesting cheap accessories that could potentially hurt someone’s bike. Once again it’s just my suggestion!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep got the whole works for $160. Can't wait for them to come!!! Thanks Bat-1.
"Glenn RR" good to know, I like to play it say 😉

1 - 7 of 7 Posts