Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got rear ended pretty good on the expressway a few months ago (non-licensed, uninsured, cock), I am looking to rebuild her now that I am healthy again.

So far I am just doing the major stuff, and the last thing I'll do is a set of plastics.

Bike: 03 CBR 600rr

So I need:

03-06 Upper Fairing Stay
03-04 Swing Arm ---- Have
03-04 Wheel/Rotor ---- One of a 2011
03-04 Sub Frame ---- Have
Rear Master Cylinder (Brakes) ---- Have
Brake Lines ---- Have
Tail Light (stock) ---- Have
Slip On (I have a full Arata Ti exhaust, the slip on was the only thing destroyed, I'll have to get inlet size needed)
Rear Set (right side for sure)
Levers (Brake for sure)
Throttle Tube (the plastic and guide tubes too)
Front Turn Indicators (anything but stock)
Windshield
Rear Axle Bolt <-NEED

I think that is it for now.

Pics of accident:
GEAR UP!

Finished fixing the wiring! I think.

Thanks for any help!

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
I have a new integrated tail light coming this week, so I will have an extra tail light. Not sure which one I'll use yet.

I also have a clear stock windscreen. Could use a good polishing to get some light scratches out from normal use. If you don't grab the one above, let me know.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got a windscreen and levers I can send.

$30 shipped???
Sounds good. What style windscreen? and just stock aluminum levers correct?

I have a new integrated tail light coming this week, so I will have an extra tail light. Not sure which one I'll use yet.

I also have a clear stock windscreen. Could use a good polishing to get some light scratches out from normal use. If you don't grab the one above, let me know.

I am not really a fan of the integrated ones so let me know if you have the stock tail for a good price.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
I am not really a fan of the integrated ones so let me know if you have the stock tail for a good price.
How does $free.99 sound? Is that a good enough price for you? I got a good deal on my IT, so consider it an early Christmas present. Besides, looks like you have bigger expenses to worry about.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How does $free.99 sound? Is that a good enough price for you? I got a good deal on my IT, so consider it an early Christmas present. Besides, looks like you have biggest expenses to worry about.
Hell yeah that sounds good! ha ha

Sending PM now.

·
Registered
242 Posts
hey i have the following items-
03-06 Upper Fairing Stay
Rear Master Cylinder (Brakes)
complete rim with tire (06 but they are the same as 03)

pm me offers

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey i have the following items-
03-06 Upper Fairing Stay
Rear Master Cylinder (Brakes)
complete rim with tire (06 but they are the same as 03)

pm me offers
PMed

Sorry man forgot to check this thread. I'll PM you pictures of everything when I get home from work this evening.
And Thanks!

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
I have the rear rim. It's Monster green powder coated. We can change this if you want.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the rear rim. It's Monster green powder coated. We can change this if you want.
I'll have one off of a 2011 with a brand new PP2CT and rotor on either Sunday or Monday, but I am not 100% sure if it will fit. If it doesnt, I'll be looking for more options, so thanks and I might get back to you.

Pics of the green just for fun?

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Look what I got! $200 for a brand new 2CT, new wheel, sprocket (wont be using), rotor, and a slip-on (it is only 2"ID and I need 2.5" though...).

Chad hooked me up with a tail light! Thanks again.

And STR8_Lurkin is shipping me a swingarm, brake lines, rear caliper and master, subframe, and shock/spring. Should be a fun Christmas break and if Denver stays this warm, I might take her out for a test drive.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
No problem! Good find on that rim/tire combo.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts