Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I know...I should have posted this in Classified Section...BUT IT DOESN'T LET ME since i'm considered a NEW MEMBER and got to have at least 150 posts. Anyhow, so I have to post in here. Like the title says...those are the parts I need to complete my Fixing Process on my Stolen Bike that has been recovered. Let me know if you have any of these parts..Bike is an 2006 CBR600RR!

I have an EXTRA Rear Wheel sale that has a Bridgestone tire and OEM sprocket and Axle. Holla at me if your interested. Asking for 250 Shipped!

P.S I'm not really a new member here, I'm actually 350z_and_CBR and I haven't been here for so long and forgot my password. I had to create a new account and it sucks that I have to wait for 30 days or so to post in some other Sections.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
I know I know...I should have posted this in Classified Section...BUT IT DOESN'T LET ME since i'm considered a NEW MEMBER and got to have at least 150 posts. Anyhow, so I have to post in here. Like the title says...those are the parts I need to complete my Fixing Process on my Stolen Bike that has been recovered. Let me know if you have any of these parts..Bike is an 2006 CBR600RR!

I have an EXTRA Rear Wheel sale that has a Bridgestone tire and OEM sprocket and Axle. Holla at me if your interested. Asking for 250 Shipped!

P.S I'm not really a new member here, I'm actually 350z_and_CBR and I haven't been here for so long and forgot my password. I had to create a new account and it sucks that I have to wait for 30 days or so to post in some other Sections.

PM SENT.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts