Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have to build one, i've always loved these bikes and my 1krr is coming to a close so i want to build it a little brother. i'm lookin for just the basics really straight frame, motor and swinger and i'm good the rest is just gravy. anyone know of any for cheap let me know. or if you just wrecked your bike talk with me it will be a track only bike so title i could care less.

thanx

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep i know bro, i don't want anything older

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
try craigslist

·
Registered
42 Posts
i have a fully together 08 with a and 500mi salvage title with arrow rear sets $589/vortex clipons $100/ easy pull clutch leaver$175/break/and a set of dunnies 209 gp med compound with one lap on them $330/ new sharkskins un painted $800. this bike was bought new on 10/19 of 08 so the bike is only 3 months old $5900 with shipping the parts alone are over $2000 let me know bike is in so cal

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
can you send me some pics to hardcharger 29 at gmail dot com

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
check ebay, there's a white 07 salavge out in IA right now, i think is askin $3250.00

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah I just got a 07 600rr off ebay from the same guy who is selling the white one, its a great deal, all mine needs is a rearset a clip on, windscreen, fairings, and a front brake lever n its good again.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmmm... i'll have to go check it out then

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry dude CA and i'm actually overseas at the moment

1 - 13 of 13 Posts