Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am looking for parts to put on a 2006 600rr. Here's what I need:

-OEM Chain with low miles on it (I don't need the master link)
-Aftermarket slip-on I will consider many different brands
-OEM left rear set

Please PM me with a link to a picture and the amount of miles on the item.

Thanks!

·
Registered
260 Posts
left rear set $30 plus shipping im thinking 11,000 miles? picture this friday if interested PM me so i'll know to get back to you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
pm sent to ya

·
Registered
394 Posts
Have micron slip-on with less than 300 miles. The thng is like new have box and all parts. The rearset is oem and has 3k miles on it. btw my bike is an 06. Oem chain with 3k miles. The bike is apart already and let me know what pics you want. here's a pic of what the exhaust looks like on the bike.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update: fwb600rr is hooking me up with the rear set foot rest and OEM chain. I am still interested in a slip-on, but I don't want to spend more than $250 for sure.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the responses everyone. I have narrowed my search a little bit: I am NOT interested in any stainless steel (SS) pipes.

·
Registered
134 Posts
go to JPmotors.com

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yoshimura systems on sale

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have a Leo Vince titanium slip on, but I have an 03, so I dont know if it will fit. It is only 5 months old, less than 3k miles on it. No dents, scratches, dings, etc. Perfect.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have a D&D slip on if you interested send me a pm with email so that I can send you a picture

1 - 16 of 16 Posts