Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Fabulous Disaster
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB Stock 03 rear fender, signals

So....yeah, I got my first "fix it" ticket the other day and now I need to track down a stock rear fender, stock exhaust, and stock turn signals for an 03 so I can get my ticket signed off and then put all my stuff back on.:icon_lol: I don't care what condition as long as they're good enough for the cops. PM me with prices. Thanx.

UPDATE- I got the exhaust. Now I'm just looking for the fender

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
What did you get cited for, if you dont mind me asking.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Loud noise ( race exhaust ) , improper tag replacement , improper tirn signals , unlight license plate , no reflectors at the rear

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
AJ
Speculation man it does not take much to be a pain in the neck PO
and when they get you they pile them up yet Joe blow driving a truck
with one headlight , two bold front tires , no LP light , no tail light
SWEARVING ALL OVER THE PLACE CAN SILDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET

·
Registered
952 Posts
Whew.. ok good. For a minute, I thought you were posing as an undercover cop sent here to scope us out!! :toothy4::toothy4::toothy4:

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
That is one job i will never ever apply for aside from the fact i am too old

·
Fabulous Disaster
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Loud noise ( race exhaust ) , improper tag replacement , improper tirn signals , unlight license plate , no reflectors at the rear
Dang Moe, you almost had it perfect. Everything, but the tag light. I was so pissed too cause my stuff is legit. Maybe not factory, but my plate is within code. It has a light and I don't have it all bent up. My turn signals aren't stock, they're leds. BRIGHTER than stock. I'll give him the exhaust and the reflectors, I just wasn't in the mood to argue cause he could have clipped me for my speed too, which he didn't

UPDATE-I got the exhaust . Now all I'm looking for is the fender.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey where are you located?? I have a full stock rear fender with turn signals and everything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts