Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a stock kickstand and linkage for an 05 .

I had my bike lowered a few years ago and the place that lowered it didn't give me my stock linkage back............ sucks now I have to search for one.....

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you be interested in trading? It looks like a straight swap. How much does it lower the bike?
there is 2 different holes you can use. I'm not sure of the exact lowering heights, but i'm 5'4" and i Have it on the lowest setting. there is 1.5" cut from the kickstand. I started doing the streetfighter mod to my bike for the winter, so I'll take the lowering links and kickstand off and send them to you and you can send me your stock linkage and kick stand.... pm me if you are interested.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
well i was just trying to solve 1 piece of your puzzle. good luck finding 1 seller with both items.
thanks. I appreciate it..will the 08 kickstand fit on the 05? i'll keep you in mind if I cant get the pair.:banger:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Need 04 Stock Kickstand and Linkage

Same thing happened on mine except I bought my bike lowered and now wanting to go to stock height and don't have the stock parts... would anyone have stock kickstand and linkage for a 2004? Let me know if you do and how much! Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts