Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need track goodies for a 06 cbr600rr. Brake lines, mc, pcv or bazzaz, levers, race subframe, wheels ect.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump.. no body wants to sell me parts :(

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
I'm thinking of parting with my Accossato 19x18. Have the matching clutch lever/perch, if interested. PM me.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm thinking of parting with my Accossato 19x18. Have the matching clutch lever/perch, if interested. PM me.
Yea def. Wait are u chad from fb?

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One and the same. Sorry again.
lol no worries if you change your mind let me know ill pick up the set and that stabilizer

·
Registered
15 Posts
hi - would u be interested in an entire 05 front-end with newly built (never used) internals? penske valves, and 0.95 springs, done by GMD in boston.
entire front-end ready to go...everything from bars to front wheel.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a new set of hotbodies race bodywork if you are interested. Also have some nice new harris rear sets.
Hey bud, i actually purchased most of the things that i needed, i can go for a set of vesrah brake pads and thats about all.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got everything besides the race subframe. Mods if u want you can delet the thread i made a new one for the subframe only.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have K-Tech fork valves and springs, Vortex rearsets, Braking folding Levers, Gilles chain tensioners, Harris Racing keyless gascap, woodcraft clip ons, 07 MC with SSlines, and 2 sets of wheels, both black(1 oem rotors, 1 brand new voodoo racing rotors). PM me if interested

1 - 14 of 14 Posts