Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup Guys,

This more of a feeler at this point but I have an 07 600rr with about 2000 mi on it am beginin a search for a 1000rr. If ya have any interest in a trade I'm open to offers. Below are few pics and specs on the bike. If ya have any other questions feel free to email. Like I said It's just a feeler at this point but if I find the bike I want then It will become something much more serious.

I'm selling my 2007 Blue / Silver 600RR. It has been treated with pristine condition. The bike has approx 1900 miles on it and has been wiped down daily. It for most part is just out the break in period but has been babied all it's life. I purchased the bike in late June. It has NEVER seen the rain and I just put a fresh coat of Natty's PS21 Wax and changed the oil to Mobil Full Synthetic.

I do have a few mods listed below:
- Two Brothers Racing Stainless Steel Slip-on Exhaust w/ m2 tip
- Rear Fender Delete / Custom Fabbed License Bracket
- Polished Wheel lips. (Really sets off the bike)
- Hotbodies Flush mounts for the front turn signals
- Tank Protector and swing arm spools for stands.
- 03-06 Tail Light Relocation Mod

There are few very minor chips on two areas of bike. I can take fault for one of them. I left the bike in the grass once it fell over. (Extremely mad about that one. But it left a very minor chip in the gas tank edge.) Really don't notice it and unless your just eyeing the bike over hardcore. Also on the Rear back plastic there anther extremely minor chip from looks to be a rock. Once again can't hardly notice it.

If ya have something that might interest me feel free to reply or email me at [email protected] Thanks.

Matt

PICS: I have and can take more, just let me know

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Why are you wanting to make the switch man?

·
Registered
869 Posts
More power baby! Everyone needs more power :icon_supe

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
wnt more power, I will trade you my 07 Busa for It.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
lol yea right!

More power = faster in a straight line = slower EVERYWHERE else!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Not to sound d*ckish, but i don't see any swingarm spools for stands, and the front turn lights look like hotbodies not protons. But i could be wrong, or just older pictures before these mods. Otherwise very nice bike. I like the rim mod that you did.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not to sound d*ckish, but i don't see any swingarm spools for stands, and the front turn lights look like hotbodies not protons. But i could be wrong, or just older pictures before these mods. Otherwise very nice bike. I like the rim mod that you did.
My bad on the write up man. (FIXED) They are Hot Bodies Flush Mounts. I made an error in my mod list but if ya read my sig you'll see they are indeed Hotbody. I do have spools, just no pics with them on. They are just reg black spools if anyone is interested. Thanks for info.

As far as the reasoning on the trade. As much I love my 600, paint scheme and all. I looking for the 1000 becuz I need soemthing bigger. Not so much for power but I'm 6'3" and weigh about 255 (after the holidays) lol hope to fix that soon.....lol. I wanna ride to work but that invovlves riding on the interstate everyday for about 45 min and I just don't feel as comfertable on the 600 as I could stretch out a lil more on 1000. I do want to stay Honda no matter what I just think that the 1000 would fit my profile more. Any other Q's lemme know!

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Purely rider.
Absolutely! but the average rider will be faster on a smaller bike (within reason ).

I know I am! I am 2-3 seconds a LAP faster on my 07 600RR then on my 04 1000RR at Jennings.

It just takes soooo much more to slow that thing down and get it from one side to the other in the chicanes.

matab14, that is at least good reason. Although have you tried it? I thought they felt pretty much the same (as far as ergonomics). But I'm only 6'0" so I would notice less (lol)

Good luck dude!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
matab14, that is at least good reason. Although have you tried it? I thought they felt pretty much the same (as far as ergonomics). But I'm only 6'0" so I would notice less (lol)

Good luck dude!!
Thanks man, Yeah I have rode my buddy 1000 a lil bit and it did feel like it had alot more room.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Absolutely! but the average rider will be faster on a smaller bike (within reason ).

I know I am! I am 2-3 seconds a LAP faster on my 07 600RR then on my 04 1000RR at Jennings.

It just takes soooo much more to slow that thing down and get it from one side to the other in the chicanes.

I hear you. But there are times out here in Southern Arizona where I wish I had the liter bike again. Big sweepers and quite a lot of straight roads.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
I hear you. But there are times out here in Southern Arizona where I wish I had the liter bike again. Big sweepers and quite a lot of straight roads.
Oh I absolutely agree! I can't BUY a curve here in florida, I think my 1000RR is a PERFECT streetbike! And my 600RR is a PERFECT trackbike!

:)

·
Registered
903 Posts
Just sent you an email regarding a CBR1000RR that I have and would be interested in your 600RR.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts