Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a two bros header as I already have the Slip-on, Figured i'd rather go for a matching two bros header instead of an Arrow or something

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
You may want to research this a bit, but I do not believe TBR is one of the headers that will match up to a slip on.

Arrow for sure will, but I thought there was the only other one that will and it wasn’t TBR.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You may want to research this a bit, but I do not believe TBR is one of the headers that will match up to a slip on.

Arrow for sure will, but I thought there was the only other one that will and it wasn’t TBR.
Well, I already have a TBR slip-on. Just want a matching TBR header
I have a full titanium leo vince exhaust for sale. Carbon tip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would but i already have a slip on. Would seem kindof wasteful to scrap it and get a full new system. But how much? i'll humor it lol

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Well, I already have a TBR slip-on. Just want a matching TBR header
I understand, however the slip on won’t mate up with the headers. The slip on is designed to work with stock headers, NOT the TBR full system headers which are a different size. There is a ton of info on the forum about this which is why everyone suggests the one header system that will mate up: Arrow.

I’m trying to help, it’s your money to waste.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I understand, however the slip on won’t mate up with the headers. The slip on is designed to work with stock headers, NOT the TBR full system headers which are a different size. There is a ton of info on the forum about this which is why everyone suggests the one header system that will mate up: Arrow.

I’m trying to help, it’s your money to waste.
ohh I didnt know that. I thought the slip on was the same size/dimensions as the full system slip on. What's the point of the why its like that?

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
ohh I didnt know that. I thought the slip on was the same size/dimensions as the full system slip on. What's the point of the why its like that?
A slip on is just that, it slips on, offers minimal performance gain, mostly for looks and sound. A full system is (well, should be) designed from the ground up for the best performance so it will be designed clean sheet with no regard to what was there only the best performance is a factor. In the case of the TBR I believe the header/muffler junction is larger diameter pipe on the header and in a slightly different spot.

Arrow is the one manufacturer (there is another, can’t remember which) who took the slip on/stock header junction into account which is why many people use them. The info is here on the forum if you want to read up on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts