Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it looked as if a raging bull won the kentucky derby! he f'ing owned that dam Duc OMG! :j: ALL I CAN SAY IS PASS THAT S#!T! I think Nick has something up his sleeve... He did enough just to let you know he was there. A showdown awaits...:rocker:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I'm not taking anything away from Stoner but it's the bike and his tires. It's better than any other setup out there.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i honestly don't care what IT is but IT is definitely working in his favor. i love it! tomorrow is going to be WW3 :gun1: :gun1: :gun1: :73::flamethro :flamethro :flamethro
I'm not taking anything away from Stoner but it's the bike and his tires. It's better than any other setup out there.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Should be a good showdown tomorrow:happy1:.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
hehehe the pole jinx will continue & stoner will lowside like he did last year, you'll see. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,432 Posts

Common just come out and say it, don't be PC... :biggrin:

The ducati is good as well as the bridgestones...But I think stoner himself has a bit more to do with the winning combo than just sitting on the bike and going through the motions..If it were just the bike and tires then shouldn't Capirossi be right behind him at every GP he has won? Stoners doing something right/different. Whether it be how he rides the bike, setup/feedback, tire choices...The list goes on...

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Raceday Is Upon Us!!!

WELL I MISSED CHURCH B/C OF WORK AND TRYING TO FINISH WORK BEFORE THE GREEN FLAG!!! THE SUSPENSE IS TORTURE!:banghead::blob7::bounce: :sad11::73:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
^^^ Get a satellite bro. I have like 6 HBO channels and all these other movie channels plus every channel you can get and it's not much more than what cable would be. Plus I have a Tivo so I tape all motorcycle stuff. It's cool cuz it'll automatically tape anything to do with motorcycles.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
^^^ Get a satellite bro. I have like 6 HBO channels and all these other movie channels plus every channel you can get and it's not much more than what cable would be. Plus I have a Tivo so I tape all motorcycle stuff. It's cool cuz it'll automatically tape anything to do with motorcycles.
Been thinking about getting satellite............gotta love TiVo!

·
IS GHEY FOR PHATTY!!!
3,356 Posts
it well be interesting to see how those tires handle the hard rear ducati has set up for stoner... his bike is wild coming out of every low gear corner at leguna to make up for the drop in the cork screw, where the suspension can pinch... late in the race the tire can wear and the bike will slide hard if they stay with that set-up... it was great for qualifying but will not last for a whole race... but if the rear can hold and he can build up a big enough lead there's nothing anyone can do... until yesterday i did not see his bike on top at leguna... but i still love edwards and hopkins chances up on podium... plus rossi looked to be holding back... he never looked to be riding as hard as other riders... damn italians, he; he's up to something

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
hehehe the pole jinx will continue & stoner will lowside like he did last year, you'll see. :biggrin:

That's the spirit.:icon_supe

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
i can be wrong though. anyways it was a boring race i've had more fun watching a turtle crawl. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 90 Posts