Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
hahah, my God, the gooks are buying Aprillia and the rednecks are buying Ducati, i guess ill stay Honda.

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
well there goes my dream...MV AGUSTA IT IS!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
That would be sweet, i love both those companies. The monster will be my next bike, and a fatboy sometime when my kid graduates high school.

·
Registered
500 Posts
hahah, my God, the gooks are buying Aprillia and the rednecks are buying Ducati, i guess ill stay Honda.
please dont start with the racial slurs

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
If a Harley with 80's technology costs 15 grand imagine how much the ducati's are gonna cost once Harley is in control. Man you'll have to take out a mortgage to afford a 1098.

·
Registered
82 Posts
you guys need to relax. ford owns jaguar, aston martin, and land rover. would you buy those? (yea i know they all just went up for sale). Like lambo, audi, bugatti? yea those are owned by vw. relax, it really doenst matter who owns who. doesnt always mean the company will reflect the mother company's styles. ducati did this with some other company a few years ago just to get some momentum in the market. probably doing the same here.

·
Registered
514 Posts
i was bored so heres a concept.

it will probably look something like this.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You forgot to put made in Taiwan on the rims; since most people don't realize HD's aren't American made. Maybe American assembled, but that's it.

·
I am Back In Biznez
1,872 Posts
if harley buys ducati there goes any dependability what so ever. but thats weird since ducati and harley aren't in any competion what so ever.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts