Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done jager bombs before, but mostly i drink whiskey or vodka. started doin straight shots of jager tonight...i'm feelin pretty damn good but all my motor skills are at 100 percent. I can type, walk...probably drive but I wouldnt try it...does it just get you feelin good without the side effects? I guess I'll find out about the hangover tomorrow :p

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
I'm not sure, but my dog fuggin hates the stuff

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lil' redneck girl said:
:puke: BLEHHHHHH!!!! wait till the am and tell me how you feel :)
im goin ridin at 8. the dog pic brings back memories

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Jagerbombs get you effed up, and the red bull gets you all amped up. I stopped doing those a while ago, when I realized that I really really like waking up on the weekends without hangovers.

Most of the time. Hey 6 out of 7 weekdays is "most."

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I watched a Metallica special one time and they were talking about jager. So I went out and hit it pretty hard one night. Only time I've ever been arrested. Won't be doing that again.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
i have them a lot too...absolutely love them, and they usually dont give me a major hangover when i wake up the next day

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Most places I got they're rediculously priced. Usually about 5 bones a shot. Hey who needs this stuff they call "money" anyway? Where's my headache! I can't wait to throw up on my new carpet either!

blech

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the straight jager wasn't half bad. I had it in the freezer for a while before drinking it though. Tasted pretty good, went down easy, felt great. This morning I woke up...only a small hangover, had a few glasses of water and a powerade and I was fine within 30 minues. I've got somethin abrew in my stomach though :p

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
usmcr6 said:
the straight jager wasn't half bad. I had it in the freezer for a while before drinking it though. Tasted pretty good, went down easy, felt great. This morning I woke up...only a small hangover, had a few glasses of water and a powerade and I was fine within 30 minues. I've got somethin abrew in my stomach though :p
haha, that's what we call "beer mud" brewin' down there. the rest of your day should be entertaining.

H

·
0 Posts
i like jager and jager bombs.. i usually have a few whenever i head out... what i need to cut down on is the 3 AM trip to white castle... eating a dozen of those guys does wonders on you the next morning...

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Ceph said:
haha, that's what we call "beer mud" brewin' down there. the rest of your day should be entertaining.

lmao!!! i have to agree with ceph on this one

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
homerjay4242 said:
i like jager and jager bombs.. i usually have a few whenever i head out... what i need to cut down on is the 3 AM trip to white castle... eating a dozen of those guys does wonders on you the next morning...
and you'll never guess what movie i just rented to the last customer i had....

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
harold and Kumar

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
and the first question out of her mouth "is this movie ok for kids?" ummmm............ NOOOOOO

1 - 20 of 65 Posts