Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I went on and decided to install a new air filter. After removing the tank cover I saw this cable/plug just hanging there. Pastic connector is broken and there is no other cable that seems to connect with it. Im 100% I didnt do it :banger:. I bought the bike used and this is the first time I took this tank cover out. Bike starts fine and I have no issues what so ever :cruising:. Im just curious what the hell is this for??? I know theres couple peeps in here who got an answer. thanks! btw I also found out it doesnt have a tool box :banghead: its all good though. :crackup:
pics:

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
did 06 models and older have the PAIR system?

if the previous owner did the PAIR valve removal then that could be the plug for it... which can be left unplugged and won't give you any issues

·
Registered
475 Posts
is that a manual cct i spy???

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
thats the plug/connector for the rear brake light. the pair plug is on a much shorter wire... i just did the pair mod and no longer have the pair plug in use, but i do still use that plug that you pictured since i have a rear brake light ha..

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got it.I wonder how that connector snapped ?? I can't find the other plug to connect it... Thanks all for ur help!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts