Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a rant...but wtf! Statefarm has been nothing but a hassle for me. Besides the fact that i got a decent rate for me as compared to other agencies...I've had to repeatedly go back and forth and have to straighten things out. Then for a period of two months they screwed me over since they didn't receive my letter for underwriting..so they stopped my coverage. I complained saying I did send a letter, and coverage there after was okay. But because of that incident, I wasn't charged that month. Same deal next month...no charge. So I bring it to the attention of my agent, and they just split up the 3 months i had left and made me pay the difference. So, my 6 month period is over with them and I receive a letter saying that i was in the good rider for not getting into anything, so they reduce my rate. So i'm hoping that by the next pay cycle everything would be okay....WRONG..i check my bank account and its price I had paid for the last 3 months when they compounded 2 months non pay into my remaining 3 months....ugh...I'm fed up with this crap
What makes it worse is that I can't contact them till monday to get it straightened out once more.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Check AAA too - this is why I never do automatic paymets, I don't trust anyone with that kind of access to my account.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
It may be the agent you are dealing with more then State Farm itself. Had a issue with the agent I had before found a different agent in my town swapped over to them a few years back and not a single problem with them since then.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Check AAA too - this is why I never do automatic paymets, I don't trust anyone with that kind of access to my account.
THanks unfortunately..AAA said i had to be licensed for a certain amount of time before i can even think about get insurance through them. :evil3: Not sure who else to go to...since most everyone quoted me quite a hefty rate...even with in statefarm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts