Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He got lapped at phillip island then wasn't a factor at motegi. Melandri passed him in the points. looks like pedrosa has hit the proverbial wall.

I'm not trying to take anything away from him; he is a rookie. but i think i must've missed something.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
it could be his injury catching up with him...or the 'rookie wall' as most sports have, when rookies just run out of gas...

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
it's got to be from the accident, and the fact he is not really able to go after the championship. No need in pushing it with a injury and you're not really going to benefit from it.

·
Registered
990 Posts
bobbyp600rr said:
it's got to be from the accident, and the fact he is not really able to go after the championship. No need in pushing it with a injury and you're not really going to benefit from it.
Eff that! Second or third place would be a phenomenal way to end the season. He's going to get demoted down to 5th if Marco and Loris continue to ride the way they've been going the last few races. Then he will just tie Nicky in his rookie year of 5th place. He won't be very interesting then now will he?

Robot Face needs to make like a robot and turn off his pain receptors.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Injury in one race, rain in the other -- or haven't you been paying attention?

Someone could make the same case for Nicky - IF they hadn't been paying attention....

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
vizsladog said:
Aren can you please start making sense in your posts please???
+1. can i get a witness. :five:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WTF, the dude had a ******* hole in his leg ....
Injury in one race, rain in the other -- or haven't you been paying attention?
I knew about the injury he suffered in Sepang, but he was still on the podium. I thought that if it was going to have a really big impact, it would've been there. Which is why I was surprised at the Phillip Island/Motegi results. I never expected him to get lapped.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
skittzo said:
I knew about the injury he suffered in Sepang, but he was still on the podium. I thought that if it was going to have a really big impact, it would've been there. Which is why I was surprised at the Phillip Island/Motegi results. I never expected him to get lapped.
He can't ride in the rain and has admitted that many times....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts