Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently sitting in an ICU waiting room in Charleston, SC. My father-in-law has been fighting stage 4 cancer and while on a weekend vacation here to the beach he became very sick making it necessary for my wife and I along with the rest of the family to come out here.

I understand that everyone deals with trama differently but there is this other huge family that's been in the waiting room with us all day that is LOUD as ****. They've got screaming kids running all over the place and everyone is just being in general rude and disrespectful of anyone else sitting in here. You'd think they were at a family reunion or something.

Anyways, just had to rant for a minute....I'm sure my patience is wore pretty thin right now anyways with all the stress and whatnot, but christ people, WTF happened to a little respect towards others.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
There's nothing more annoying than screaming kids. Honestly, I would say something. I would just be like, "I'm sorry if this comes across rude, but this IS a hospital, and this is a SERIOUS time for everyone here. I would appreciate it if your children could be a little more respectful and quiet."

In other news, my mom would've whooped my ass if I carried on that like ANYWHERE. I was respectful and behaved myself as a child, so I don't see how other people's children can't be the same. I WILL NEVER let my kids carry on like freakin banshees in public. I was raised with the credo "Kids were meant to be seen and not heard."

You should tell them to contemplate the phrase "Silent as the grave." :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
The only thing i hate more that some evil bebe kids is some hippie parent telling me how to not discipline my child in public :axe: , hell if anything it should be a warning that their kids might be next.

Spare the rod spoil the child.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts