Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight I went out for a ride with 2 of my neighbors, to a swim suit contest at Hooters like 45 minutes away from where we live. The trip up there was pretty uneventful exept for some dude in a Jag that kept trying to race us. Then we enjoy ourselves lookin at barely covered bewbies and bewties. When the contest is over as we are getting ready to leave one of the girls that was in the contest was blocked in so I help her guide her car through an opening between some 3000GT and some POS. Well the guy in the 3000GT sees me do this and starts yelling saying she could have hit his car, so I just ignore him because I knew how much room was there.

After that we head off to leave, but we had to stop for gas. Once we are all full We pull out of the gas station and at the light waiting to get on the on-ramp back on the Interstate is this 3000GT. As we approach the light, not stopped yet, it turns green so me and my buddies take off. This douche apparently realizes who I am at this point and tries to take me out, I don't realize this as I am already past him. However he did cut off both of my riding buddies and they get to see and hear the whole thing.

When we have to stop about 10 miles down the road, because my wallet tried to leap from my back pocket, I get the story....When I passed by the guy he puts his foot to the floor and cuts off my buddies, he then proceeds to attempt to take out my rear tire 3 fu#^%ing times ON THE ON-RAMP. I knew the guy was riding my ass, I could see that so as soon as i had straight road I was out of there like the fat kid in dodge ball. Well my buddies tell me that if I hadn't tken off this **** hole would have succeded on his fourth try since he was almost even with my passenger seat when I took off, right before he came back into my lane.

Sorry About the long rant, just need to get that off my chest.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
damn bro, glad to hear nothing happened to ya....some people are just out to get us it seems

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
ppl are bogus sometimes, glad your ok.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Butters said:
You should've hit your "Oil Slick" trigger and taken his ass out. ;)
Your right, but I forgot to arm it before getting on the bike, you know how it is when you ar distracted by hot chicks(or dude if you are a chick).

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Butters said:
You should've hit your "Oil Slick" trigger and taken his ass out. ;)
only prob is his boys riding behind him hittin it too...unless they have wings or somethin on their bikes

·
Registered
492 Posts
that guy was a :jerkit:. Screw him, his **** is coming one day. The best part about the whole thing is that your OK and that it could of been worse (thank god it wasnt). be safe out there

·
Registered
282 Posts
What an A$$hole, glad he didn't succeed in atempt to take you out.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
what an azzhole!!. When crap like that happens the best thing to do is get the hell-out-of-dodge. All you guys that are saying to break mirrors or shatter windows, you have to remember it doesn't take much for the car to put you in a world of pain or even worse, dead.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Glad you are OK. Geeezz

He must be a real brain trust he is pissed because someone was close to his car but then tries to hit a motorcycle with it??? Dumbass.

·
Registered
540 Posts
what a tool... tryin to get u hurt/killed b/c you *might* have borked his car. wtf...

anyway, to answer your question what's wrong w/ people... they suck...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts