Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
It's actually a pretty plausible theory. I'd buy that **** and install it... why not? I've blown money on much dumber things.

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
WTF?!

Well if it is true, at least i know what i'll die from...that is if i make it that long...haha

·
Registered
939 Posts
does this guy really care about us riders? I dont think so. He's just wanting to make some $$$$$$

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
Everything causes cancer these days.
I know I know... but if you can prevent something cheap, why not.

I looked into this a little more online and it seems to have some validity. Then I thought "there has to be a cheaper solution" lol! This guy wants like $100 for some protective shielding that you can cut and form to your seat... I found this online and it's actually more square foot and it's only freakin $4.50!!

http://www.blockemf.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=763&products_id=5095

There ya go... cheap.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
pretty soon whackin off will give me cancer.

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
pretty soon whackin off will give me cancer.

LMFAO! Actually, Id think whackin it would keep the ol plumbing cleaned out :icon_lol: honestly guys, the only reason I took this even somewhat serious is because I've had surgery on my balls and they still can't figure out what's wrong... It's been over 4 years now and I dont have a day that goes by that can't just enjoy the f*ckin day and love life... as f*ckin hilarious as it may be to all my .net crew, my balls hurt.... every... minute... of the... day.

Be glad ya don't have that problem!

:all_cohol

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
that sucks hawk^
i had a testicle swell up to about the size of a baseball after a bad MX crash a few years back.
it still bothers me from time to time, but the docs say im fine....

D

·
0 Posts
Hahaha...wow. I sure hope that guy isn't trying to be serious.

Remember what the caution labels for stuff that contains lead, thorium, and other carcinogenic materials say?

Quoted from the back of a pack of 2% Thorium TIG electrods (Thorium is radioactive).
"WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm."

As long as you're not in California, you're safe from everything that causes cancer. The warning label says so.

D

·
0 Posts
Oh, and just for the hell of it. Every single electronic device you could have in your home, car, pocket, or where ever, along with jewelry, ceramic items, beauty products, automotive parts, glasses, and tools contain chemicals known the the state of California to cause cancer. A bike is a rolling cancer machine. Even our money has chemicals in it known the state of California to cause cancer. EVEN OUR HAIR CAUSES CANCER...if you dye it like a moron.

AHHHHHHHHHHH! CANCER! GET AWAY!

:Demented hides under sheets of lead:
"Back evil radiation, back!"

·
Registered
154 Posts
what are they gonna come up with next??
Doing wheelies can cause brain tumors??
I chuckle at idiots that make stuff like that up..... :laughing5:laughing5CHUCKLE CHUCKLE!!:laughing5:laughing5

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
LMFAO! Actually, Id think whackin it would keep the ol plumbing cleaned out :icon_lol: honestly guys, the only reason I took this even somewhat serious is because I've had surgery on my balls and they still can't figure out what's wrong... It's been over 4 years now and I dont have a day that goes by that can't just enjoy the f*ckin day and love life... as f*ckin hilarious as it may be to all my .net crew, my balls hurt.... every... minute... of the... day.

Be glad ya don't have that problem!

:all_cohol
Maybe the cure is a daily hummer? J/K, mang that must suck, you gotta be even more carefull with the boys.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts