Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever done something stupid with your bike,just to look back on it & think WTF was i thinking?
Was driving in a area last week where the roads are so bloody narrow cars can hardly pass eachother.(so much for lane-splitting)With my luck there were a crash so i ended up sitting in the traffic.
After sitting there for about 5min in the sun,starting to build up a swet,i thought **** this and got my bike up on the sidewalk and drove past all the traffic:bootyshak(people in the cars not to happy).
Stupid ****(me) if i think back on it now...

·
Registered
526 Posts
lol yeah I have absolutely done that before. One time a took a turn at 86mph and the posted speed was 35!!!

WTF was i thinking going at three times the recommended speed.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Have you ever done something stupid with your bike,just to look back on it & think WTF was i thinking?
Was driving in a area last week where the roads are so bloody narrow cars can hardly pass eachother.(so much for lane-splitting)With my luck there were a crash so i ended up sitting in the traffic.
After sitting there for about 5min in the sun,starting to build up a swet,i thought **** this and got my bike up on the sidewalk and drove past all the traffic:bootyshak(people in the cars not to happy).
Stupid ****(me) if i think back on it now...
What's so stupid about that. I would have and have done the same thing, except to get around a road work crew. It's better than sitting there waiting to get rear ended. The road crew were cleaning up brush on the side of the road and blocking the whole road. They gave me the WTF gesture as I went by them, so I just waved and went on my way.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
lol yeah I have absolutely done that before. One time a took a turn at 86mph and the posted speed was 35!!!

WTF was i thinking going at three times the recommended speed.
um, sorry... that isn't three times the speed limit

·
Registered
134 Posts
i hear ya loud and clear. sometimes i'll completely black out and turn into a douche bag while riding, split lanes like none other and just ride balls to the wall. as soon as i get home i feel like crying.

D

·
0 Posts
Does changing a tire with 1 hand in a sling count as a "wtf was I thinking?" moment with the bike?

·
Registered
650 Posts
of course rode on the sidewalk rode it right up to the ticket booth, of the movie theater at time kinda of a good idea but after wtf wtf but for a moment thought i could do what ever cause i was on my bike.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i wonder what you would be charge with if you had acutally been caught?reckless driving,i would think?part of growing up is screwing up, then the what was i thinking?if your lucky enough to survive a real bad screw up you get the chance to change it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts