Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my day started off great...had a long trip planned...so i am at the gas station and i here a bike cruising up the highway....i look over to see this guy cruising with no shirt on....and of course he was on a gixxer....i think that suzuki looks for these types of riders when approving bike loans....

well if this was not bad enough....i am down near Atlantic City and at a stop light i look in my mirror and see a 600rr...i am like nice...a fellow cbr owner...well i take off onto the next street...have my girl on the back and my buddy following....well the other 600rr rider that i spotted in my mirror rips past and i look at his bike is disbelief....this f&cker has a wheelie bar on this bike... :bitchslap: :twak: :bitchslap:

his bike looked like complete $hit....beaten to hell....i was embarrassed for the both of us.... :nono: .....i just do not get it :scratch: .....why would you want to turn a 600rr into a stunt bike..... i bet it was stolen....

·
Registered
96 Posts
i dont see anything wrong for making a 600rr a stunter bike, his 600rr made look like crap but it still a 600rr, he going function over faction

·
Registered
465 Posts
To each his own dude....... :D

I was passed on the freeway doing 90 mph by two guys riding side saddle.....what ever!

Sure these SOBs jack-up our insurance and give bikes a bad name.......but welcome to America. :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
53 Posts
The funniest thing was being about 3 cars back of a couple guys on a F4i and a Gixxer at a stop light. Next thing I know, one of the three cars was a cop who flips his lights and cuts up to get behind the two bikes. They take off through the red light and head up the on ramp to the interstate, starting a high speed chase. Then my friend and I are left there at the stop light, with everyone looking at us as if we were planning to do the same thing.

To each his own is true, it's just sad that everyone gets stereotyped so easily. :bitchslap:

·
Registered
257 Posts
i don't see the problem with squids or people who do stunts on their bikes....each person buys it for their own purpose..as long as they enjoy what they do....to each his own.

they may be looking at you and calling you a pu**y for wearing all your gear.....but whatever..i wear all my gear...and thas how i enjoy my ride. :bitchslap:

·
Registered
369 Posts
I think its were you put both leggs on 1 side and ride it..

I do it all the time. its very cumfy for long Interstate rides.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I agree, to each his own, thats not my style at all but I won't knock someone else who does it. Except for the kid on the Katana I saw in traffic last night who had a Katana and all of 30 minutes experience trying to evil kanevil (sp) his way through traffic, I wanted to slap that guy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
homerjay4242 said:
so my day started off great...had a long trip planned...so i am at the gas station and i here a bike cruising up the highway....i look over to see this guy cruising with no shirt on....and of course he was on a gixxer....i think that suzuki looks for these types of riders when approving bike loans....
This sounds like envy to me........Still wish you rode a Gixxer do ya ;-)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i agree with to each his own....and i have nothing agaist stunt bikes...i jsut do not think that the 600rr is a good choice for a stunt bike...if i am in the market for a stunt bike i am looking at the 929...great power and you can find them cheap....i know a lot of stunt riders...and they are all into making videos and $hit like that...they also all agree that for stunting you would not get an RR...it is just not meant for it...they all ride either f4i's, 929's or 954's........so like i said i have nothing against stunting..i jsut do not think that a 600rr should be a stunt bike...

and as for the guy with no shirt on....all i was trying to say is that he was a dumb $hit.....i posted this with the intention of giving people a laugh at the $hit that i saw yesterday....guess some people would rather side with the shirtless guy....oh well...guess the next time i see some dumb $hit on the road i will just keep it to myself....

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yeah wouldn't the 600rr be a poor choice? What with the way the weight is distributed and the length of the swingarm. It seems the engineering of sportbikes is counter to the aims of stunters. You know what would probably make an awesome stunt bike? The Buell XB12R. Supershort wheelbase, torquey motor, riding position with more leverage. Oh but it don't fit the image. Image is everything. Back to the mid 90's beat to crap, fur covered, POS.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Are you talking about the 954RR and the 929RR?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are you talking about the 954RR and the 929RR?
yeah....i see a lot of stunters on those bikes....bigger motor...easy to wheelie...endo....burnouts...larger tire is more stable at slow speed for christ's, tank spins...plus they are honda's so they can take the abuse without dying as easily as other bikes....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts