Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have 4 tires ( 2 sets ) i need to get rid of, they are taking up room in my dads garage and he wants them moved.

tires are all in good condition and 3 of the 4 are track take off's that i bought over the net, and mounted and ran them but since i had to get my bike inspected i needed to buy a new set cause the place i have my tires flipped are a real batch of tool bags... and wont inspect bikes that dont have new tires... long story short i had to get new ones.

here is the deal 4 tires 40 shipped a tire or 150 shipped for all 4

3 pilot power race 1 pilot power

pix as follows, i think most of the tires have a penny's head ( upside down ) left in tread... great for the person that stunts or just need a tire to get back and forth to work until he can get a new set. their are no holes or plugs or damage to the tires

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops i did use nail polish to fill in the letters on some of the tires... not a big deal tho if u dont like it it comes off lol it wears off actually

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I use to sell my old race spares on stuntlife but now have a group of people that regularly pick them up from me for a few bucks so try over there

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I use to sell my old race spares on stuntlife but now have a group of people that regularly pick them up from me for a few bucks so try over there
well thanks for the heads up but if no one pix them up ill just toss them no biggie just though id see if any one wants them before i throw them away

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
4. A sign must be included in picture of item. The sign should have these (3) things; user name, 600rr.net and todays date. (This rule would eliminate a buyer receiving a part he/she bought and it not be in the condition the picture shows).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.