Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't care what make, just a 1000. I've ridden plenty of bikes. We bought the 600 thinking it was going to be enough, but, I'm a little heavy and my girl, ( although she weighs NOTHING), it's still enough to bogg the bike down when we try to hang with a group. Along with the fact of being left behind. Bike is CLEAN. It's an 05 silver and black. 75% plus tread. A couple of mods no biggies. Let me know if interested. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not really interested in selling it outright. Only because i would be left with nothing. I still owe money on it, but as long as the 1k is worth as much as I owe, I can make it happen. Thanks for the interst though.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm just trying to trade for a 1k. Can't afford to stretch anymore credit to buy a SECOND bike. We're in the middle of possibly buying a house! So, I would just like to trade pretty much straight across for a 1k. That's why I said '00 or newer. Since mine is an 05, it shouldn't be IMPOSSIBLE. A little challenging, yes, but not impossible. Let me know!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya I'm interested. I'd like some pics! Email them to me at [email protected] and when I recieve his, I'll reply with pics of mine. I just figure that will be the easiest. My pics won't fit on here! thanks!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts