Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2006 cbr 600 with 21000 miles, its orange in color. it has a unknown aftermarket exhaust, aftermarket levers, hid highbeam and have one for the low just never installed it yet, brand new tires and just did an oil change yesterday. it has rash on the right side fairing and tail, frame is flawless with no scratches what so ever.

heres the where the rash is.

I had a zx6r until it got totaled, and i couldn't find a replacement one and got the cbr, dont get me wrong the cbr is amazing, i just loved the zx6r and really miss it. I would like to do a straight up trade, if anyone near me is interested pm me or reply in this thread, im not picky with the color, just needs to be in good working order and i don't mind if it has a little rash too. mods don't really matter either.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
good luck with your trade man.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i have a 2006 zx6r i would make that trade clean title only 14000 miles only prob is im in cali. if you want it you gotta come get it.. just has a lil rash but engine is great tires great plus lil mods done exhust turn signal etc..

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have a 2006 zx6r i would make that trade clean title only 14000 miles only prob is im in cali. if you want it you gotta come get it.. just has a lil rash but engine is great tires great plus lil mods done exhust turn signal etc..
Pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle app

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wuts up man did you change your mind.. i also know a guy that can deliver the bike to for cheap..
No just been busy, lots of big things going on for me ATM, how cheap can it be delivered for?
Did you take any pictures yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com app

1 - 14 of 14 Posts