Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big thanks go out to Aeteocles for all the work on the design, mooner for helping me get started, mack for all you've done, flatout for gettting that first post going, Kevin for all you're support!

There are so many people who have helped me in this process towards the American Dream! :lol2: I honestly could not have done this without all the great members from this website!

oh, and I can't forget simonster for his taste testing abilities on the colon cleanser! right, simon :roll: :lol2:

oh damn..I can't forget Meddiepie for the great artwork! My logo is his work!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
:beer:

let me know what you guys think!

www.hillbillysteaks.com

slava, here is the banner!

http://www.hillbillysteaks.com/images/banner1.jpg

·
Registered
294 Posts
Damn it all looks soooooo nice. It's like the forbidden fruit cos of customs and not being able to send it. I might just have to make my own :(

I so want to try the colon cleanser

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
eazy e, hope the site takes off and your the next bill gates of jerky. I am gonna have to order me some also, thinking colon cleanser

V

·
0 Posts
Congrats! One of these days I will order some jerky from you. Where is your Customer satisfaction guarantee??

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Good for you man, you went with the hillbilly guy despite the complaints. I like it! The paypal worked flawlessly on my slow ass dial-up connection. I ordered up a pound of the hot terriaki and the hickory smoked.

How about a couple of those sponsorship stickers with the order??

If you can, let me know about when it will show up in the mail box, there is a bit of a bear problem around here.

Excelent site! and no way in hell am I gonna try the colon clenser :shock:

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Good idea with the Bar-B-Q catering too. Pig roasts are pretty popular around here. There is a local guy that starts the pig in a wood fired smoker the night before and drops the whole trailerable unit off at parties for a price. I'm sure he makes a good buck on it.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the compliments guys! Means alot!

99% of the time if you make an order, you can expect it the following thursday. I usually send it out on Tuesdays.

One thing to keep in mind, I'm no longer only advertising here! EVERYONE can see it now :shock: Hopefully I can keep up! :lol2:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Congrads Erick, site looks good.

·
Registered
615 Posts
just a suggestion, you should get some new packaging instead of the zip lock bags

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RRacer said:
just a suggestion, you should get some new packaging instead of the zip lock bags

yup, I was just talking about that. I think I'm going to go buy a nice vaccum sealer today. :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
maybe once it's vacuum sealed canada customs dogs won't be able to smell it, seal it several times over.. then squish it inside a pair of sidi boots i'm probably going to need to buy from a local store to you. :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts