Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
August 2015 BOTM Winner / Domo
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I want to warn others for the time being not to order from this company or this individual.

I have been dealing with him for quiet some time now with ok results, up until recently. I received a bad batch of bulbs (DEFECTIVE) and its been several weeks later with tons of emails and no response.

I dont want to see or hear of others in the same situation hence why its up. I also hate doing this on part about the vendor but everyone should be informed.

I will keep this thread updated.

regards
Ben

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Hopefully he will speak up on this thread, and work things out....We don't know his side of the story...Always keep your PMs and emails when dealing with someone so you have evidence...I went through this with a vender aswell so I know where you are coming from.....!!!

good luck

·
Registered
282 Posts
I think he meant just from the service, those guys can be great one month and ghost the next. Only to surface again as if nothing happened.

·
Registered
410 Posts
i got a kit a while back, think it might be crapping out on me soon, emailed him bout a month ago and he responded

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks like Ill be making my purchase at DDMtuning. Seems they have the lowest price around. Hopefully there service is top notch.

·
August 2015 BOTM Winner / Domo
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hopefully he will speak up on this thread, and work things out....We don't know his side of the story...Always keep your PMs and emails when dealing with someone so you have evidence...I went through this with a vender aswell so I know where you are coming from.....!!!

good luck
+1

I aways keep alll my emails and responses from all my transaction and take lots of pictures and videos as well. Hopefully I don't need to publish them on all the forums this supplier is on.

peace
Ben

·
Registered
282 Posts
they are still around if im correct, they just always take forever to ship out the taillights. But if you want long enough they are worth it.

·
Registered
654 Posts
+1

I aways keep alll my emails and responses from all my transaction and take lots of pictures and videos as well. Hopefully I don't need to publish them on all the forums this supplier is on.

peace
Ben
As explained to Ben, we were hit by that freezing rain storm on the est coast some of you might have heard about 2 weeks ago. Caused a lot of problems with power failures etc..

All questions and emails from Ben have been answered.

Oliver

·
Registered
282 Posts
We don't sell taillights for bikes so you must confuse us with another vendor...

Oliver
Haha Oliver we were talking about iWin, if ya look up you will see someone made a reference to them.

And nooo I didnt confuse you with another vendor, I know who I got my HID's from.

·
Registered
654 Posts
what does that mean, "you are the DDM seller for this market." ??

whats the difference between xenon expert and DDM?
DDM/Apexcone has companies like us in different markets. We represent them here and that's why we pay our vendors and ad fees here. They are not.

Oliver

1 - 20 of 30 Posts