Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Over the berm, and thru the woods, to grandmothers
1,220 Posts
Don't know. I'm an xbox fan it just sucks that more games can't be had on both. They are doing better so I will prob check out the 360 if I upgrade.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
ya forget that, i odnt wanna be spending any more money on video games, need to save for my bike and gettin outta the house....with that said, im prolly gonna end up gettin whatever my buddies get too

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Glad they aren't coming out at the same time. I will deff. have both of them, and the next nintendo. I'm a sad sad little man, but they are just so damn cool.

·
5,253 Posts
BLACK ICE-------I was hardcore PS2 forever man, i wouldn't even look at an x-box, i hated them. One time a friend came over and left his box at my house for like a month, and it just set there for the first two weeks, but one day i picked it up and started playing. I was soo impressed with the live capabilities, far better than ps2. I still wouldn't trade my ps2 for the world. BUT i love my x-box also.

I def agree, on launch, the p23 will prolly have more games than the 360 has after two years.

·
5,253 Posts
ahh one on each tv, nooo man both on one large tv with PIP capabilites. Then while one is loading or an fmv is playing, you go to the other. AHHH what a wonderful world we live in . . .

·
0 Posts
XBOX all the way, like most of you I was hooked on ps2 but once I got my hands on my brothers xbox there was no turning back.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts