Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watched the videos and articles for the new xbox and I' m pretty excited. The updated kinect and improved controller are really catching my eye. The bluray player is also definitely a bonus. IMO PS4 has some stiff competition. But either way I love gaming and will probably be buying both consoles. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I buy a console for gaming power and gaming only. All these extra features they're talking about are useless to me. I wanted the rumors cleared up, not a awkward presentation showing me a 15 min non exclusive title. I'm buying the PS4 no matter what, but Microsoft better clear some things up June 10th, or I'm out.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I buy a console for gaming power and gaming only. All these extra features they're talking about are useless to me. I wanted the rumors cleared up, not a awkward presentation showing me a 15 min non exclusive title. I'm buying the PS4 no matter what, but Microsoft better clear some things up June 10th, or I'm out.

I agree it is interesting to see game consoles put so much effort into perfecting non-gaming related issues and not into the gaming experience. Skype on my xbox? No thank you don't need it. Haha.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Dumb name. They went from Xbox 360 to Xbox One? Microsoft has 'Naming issues'.
Xbox 360……. is it a box, is it a circle? Dumb.
They called it Xbox one because it is supposed to be an 'all in one' entertainment box. The 'one item for everything'.

I am actually rather excited about it, seeing a few games shown in the release won't ever do it justice, go back and compare the first released games on the 360 and compare them to the newer games coming out. It's a world of difference, companies just need some time to play with the system to see what it can and can't handle.

I think it will be good for gaming and not to mention the other goodies that will come with it, no I probably won't ever use Skype but it's still nice to know its there.

·
Registered
540 Posts
well i hope the graphics are close to the trailers they showed...

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
My buddy was just telling me about this today. I'm skeptical it'll work as a complete media hub for someone who downloads movies/tv shows via P2P networks. It will probably require jumping through hoops to get MKV files to play on it.

·
Registered
273 Posts
My buddy was just telling me about this today. I'm skeptical it'll work as a complete media hub for someone who downloads movies/tv shows via P2P networks. It will probably require jumping through hoops to get MKV files to play on it.
This is exactly why I have my PC connected to my tv, however I have a friend that has had great luck streaming videos from his pc through his Xbox. I can't imagine that Microsoft would forget this feature.

How interactive it will be? Who knows, but I'm sure they'll make sure it can happen

·
Maynard
7,076 Posts
Cosmetically it looks ugly, but all I really care about is reliability and quality of games. People can say graphics are gonna be better on whatever system but IMO it's like arguing which 600cc bike is best.

When I went from my 360 to my PS3 however, I really enjoyed getting away from most of the annoying lil kids.

I wonder if there's gonna be an early launch fail/recall on these systems. I will lol.

Also, I'm a Forza and GT fan. As much as I missed Forza, the game has been a constant recycle of what it was before. I wasn't impressed with GT5 when it came out but down the line PD truly made it a better game with all the online updates and changes they made.

I like the customization of Forza, but I like the main atmosphere of Gran Turismo...

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
video games.. have none of you grown up yet?!? when I was your age I spent all my money on booze and strippers not consoles and games lol:spank::drunk:

·
Registered
932 Posts
I heard a rumor a
While back why the processors are so similar to each other on the xbox one and ps4. Aparrently the guy who worked for sony or AMD sold sony on deal on the processors. He then went over to microsoft and sold them the same deal.

Truth? Idk anyone hear about this? Its a funny story to tell.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts