Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sure that theres numerous reviews for Xenon but i have to give him another one..

so ive been wanting to get HIDs for a while now.. and i finally had some extra cash to spend on my moto.. so i decided to go for it.. i wanted a bit of a different set up.. so i emailed oliver some questions.. he was very fast with the answers. he worked out the best option for me and i submitted my payment. i got the tracking number a day later. got to check it today. and the package is already at my house. waiting to be installed.

all in all he has great service. and is a GREAT vendor

thanks again oliver

·
Registered
654 Posts
im sure that theres numerous reviews for Xenon but i have to give him another one..

so ive been wanting to get HIDs for a while now.. and i finally had some extra cash to spend on my moto.. so i decided to go for it.. i wanted a bit of a different set up.. so i emailed oliver some questions.. he was very fast with the answers. he worked out the best option for me and i submitted my payment. i got the tracking number a day later. got to check it today. and the package is already at my house. waiting to be installed.

all in all he has great service. and is a GREAT vendor

thanks again oliver
Thank you! You can also post in the vendor experience forum :five:

Oliver

1 - 2 of 2 Posts