Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the guys reading the multiple HID threads sorry to sound like a broken record.

Got my HIDs, installed them and I'm loving them.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
makko327,

you need to find different pics... I keep seeing that same picture...!!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I had Silverstars in the headlight buckets, but now that I"ve installed the HID conversion kit from xenonrider, the difference is amazing!

+1 to xenonrider. I'll be ordering a kit for my car soon.

·
Registered
543 Posts
PMP said:
Got my HIDs, installed them and I'm loving them.
what temp did you get ?

any pics ?

:)

·
Registered
972 Posts
any way to check if the headlight is aimed properly?? wouldnt wanna blind oncoming traffic with these bad ass hid kits from xenonrider

·
Registered
147 Posts
Aiming is easy. Just pull up a few feet away from a wall and turn them on. The low beam should have a staight cut-off line. Adjust the cutoff line on the low beam with the phillip head bolt on the low side so that the line is not above any vehilce tail lights. The high beam adjusts the same way, but the light pattern is different than the low beam. Its more dispersed. A little trial and error. no big deal.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just watned to let everyone know PMP is right:
Xenonrider is a class act.
Ordered my HID's last night and couldn't believe his response time and shipping time. (I'll have mine at the end of the week, even though I can't ride.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Dude - the difference between those headlights is like the difference between the headlights on Jennifer Anniston and Brittany Andrews.
Sweet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts