Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Simmonds steak Do not leave the kitchen without it
14,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joseph at xenonrider.com has just gone over the edge to help me out. I did a group buy from Joseph, when i gave him my order, he setup a webpage just for me with everything ready to be paid for. I paid friday early afternoon, and i just recieved the 11 pairs of hids i ordered today [monday]. Great service, fast shipment, great prices! What else could i ask for. He even threw in some golden eye shirts haha, thanks bro.
+10000 for another satrisfied customer for xenonrider.com
once again thanks bro.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
he really does a great job with everything. i ordered mine a few months ago but i forgot to tell him i wanted a shirt and then a few weeks later i remembered after someone on here said something about then and i emailed him and got the shirt a few days later.

couldn't of had a better experience!

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
i wish i could check out that site. It is blocked over here saying that criminal activity has been detected... weird

·
14,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i wish i could check out that site. It is blocked over here saying that criminal activity has been detected... weird
criminal activity for being so cheap, thats about all i could think about.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I just purchased a set off of him tonight. I can't wait to receive them.

·
14,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Which site are you refering too? Because the xenonrider.com is working fine for me...
hes on over seas military internet.... he doesnt get the whole internet like we do:bootyshak

·
Registered
121 Posts
Got that right....he answered all my questions and sells a great product. I've only made the purchase for my car thus far, but I will be getting a set for the bike here soon. Great product and great people! Highly recommend!
Joseph at xenonrider.com has just gone over the edge to help me out. I did a group buy from Joseph, when i gave him my order, he setup a webpage just for me with everything ready to be paid for. I paid friday early afternoon, and i just recieved the 11 pairs of hids i ordered today [monday]. Great service, fast shipment, great prices! What else could i ask for. He even threw in some golden eye shirts haha, thanks bro.
+10000 for another satrisfied customer for xenonrider.com
once again thanks bro.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts