Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
skhalifa said:
Has anybody used this camera mount and if yes, does it work well.
Yes I have it, bought it from the same seller a year ago so the design changed a bit. His current design allows for the height adjustment where the older one like mine you can't adjust the height.
You still get some wind noise but you will get it no matter what, it is on a motorcycle so you can't avoide it.
Here is what it looks like.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gsxrawd said:
Yes I have it, bought it from the same seller a year ago so the design changed a bit. His current design allows for the height adjustment where the older one like mine you can't adjust the height.
You still get some wind noise but you will get it no matter what, it is on a motorcycle so you can't avoide it.
Here is what it looks like.
Awesome Picture. Im SOLD! thanks.....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Did anyone watch the video on the Ebay page, of the seller on the 600rr. Im not real sure the guy knows where his shift linkage is. Maybe its just me or maybe he like running at 13k rpm all the time.

·
Over the berm, and thru the woods, to grandmothers
1,220 Posts
Rafterman said:
Did anyone watch the video on the Ebay page, of the seller on the 600rr. Im not real sure the guy knows where his shift linkage is. Maybe its just me or maybe he like running at 13k rpm all the time.

I would have to agree. Looks like a good mount though.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Does anybody know a rig I can buy so that the view is from the back, just like in GP where a wide angle lens is on the edge of the tail cowl? This way you can see how you're positioned on the bike.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
zizou said:
Does anybody know a rig I can buy so that the view is from the back, just like in GP where a wide angle lens is on the edge of the tail cowl? This way you can see how you're positioned on the bike.
Closest I know of is www.sportbikecam.com

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I received my mount (same one as above) last week. Very nice quality and adjustability. Have yet to try it though. Hope to try it at the track on the 21st. Well thats if I get my camera back in time from getting repaired.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I got one, the newer gunmetal powder coated one and the minute a drop of gas got on it it stained. I talked to the owner and he gave me all theese ways to get it out that tdidn't work, so be careful. My only other gripe is why couldn't they find a same sized head bolt for the center screw, having 2 sizes seems real cheap imo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's the oddest thing

Mianus said:
I got one, the newer gunmetal powder coated one and the minute a drop of gas got on it it stained. I talked to the owner and he gave me all theese ways to get it out that tdidn't work, so be careful. My only other gripe is why couldn't they find a same sized head bolt for the center screw, having 2 sizes seems real cheap imo.
The staining is very odd. I remember talking to you about it and offered you a free base but you never replied.

I've thoroughly tested the powder coating by soaking parts for days in gasoline with no problems at all. I have a part sitting outside that has been there for almost 6 months now with no fading. The powder is a TGIC poly that is fuel and UV resistant. I'm not sure what happened to his camera mount. But you can be sure it won't happen to yours and if it ever does I will replace it for free.

Cheers,
Specter
www.xtremecameramounts.com

In the next few days I am posting some great track video.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts