Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I know this is an 600rr board but my girlfriend is having problems with her yamaha yzf 600r and i was wondering if anyone could help me. Her bike is idling at high rpms and sometimes it stalls out. Anyone around the nyc/long island area that can help me out? Thanks =)

·
Registered
379 Posts
what year is the bike, and what all has been done to it??? Damages???? have yuo tried adjusting the throttlee??? that can be used to speed up or slow down theRPMS

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the bike is 2003. There is no damage to it and she just had the carb synced and once she take the choke off and rolls the throttle the bike stalls. It also idles very low.

·
Registered
39 Posts
2003 model should be fuel injected.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think you guys have it wrong, it's not an r6, it's the other 600 in yamaha's line up wich if i'm not mistaken is not fuel injected.
My advice to you would be to carry the bike to the dealer and let the professionals take a look at it before you end up with a real problem.

·
Registered
327 Posts
its probalby the 600 YZF not the R model. I am not sure with yamahas. But if it idling low.. why can't you just adjust the throttle like Whoopy stated.. Give that a shot..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts