Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yamaha has had an amazing 50th anniversary and there is no doubt the other manufacturers will use 2006 to catch up. However, we do not believe Yamaha will rest for long on their laurels. Most of the news desks around the world were expecting a brand new R1 in 2005, however the R6 was the big news. This is why we believe there is a revolutionary new 2007 YZF R1 on the cards. This is why we have got the SP and 50Th anniversary models to clear out all the stock of present R1 engines and chassis. It is also expected that Yamaha will extend even further to its MT range and we might see the new V-max being launched as a 2007 bike as well. Official Yamaha Comments: No details on the V-max and no comments about any new R1.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
I don't know where that quote came from but I would say they are full of sh1t.... for one, the V-max had a change in last year and it was the first time in like 20 years they changed anything on it. I really don't see a "new" V-max next year , that bike has been selling itself since it was first introduced, so why fix something that aint broke?...as for the R1...who knows... it's possible, but how likely??

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
the front of that thing looks like Van Damme came out of Nem's sig and kicked it square in the face.

·
Registered
865 Posts
snikwad said:
the front of that thing looks like Van Damme came out of Nem's sig and kicked it square in the face.
the front end looks just like the M1. i like it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts