Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find a pair of black rearsets. Yana, Woodcraft, and Gilles all make a set. Don't know a lot about these brands.

Does anyone have any of these and if so, do you like them?

Recommend one over the other?

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
sato for sure are sexy. from what ive gathered, vortex are the best for the money, i really dont like the styling of them tho.

ive never heard of the yanashiki before, just checked them out.
the billet ones are awful.

·
Administrator
51,155 Posts
Sato would be my recomendation i love the ones i got

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
sato and gilles look great. vortex are cheapest.. all in all, you get what you pay for.

i also never heard of yanashaki

·
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **
1,838 Posts
I use Gilles and like them alot but cost wise I would go with Vortex. I seen a guy highside at the track an his Vortex didn't even break it just was bent out of shape and he pulled them back in place. Pretty cool IMO.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I like the woodcraft, they are relatively cheap and good looking. Also, if you are tracking the bike, woodcraft parts are available at every track event I have been to.

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Woodcraft FTW!!!!!!!!! i like them much better than my Gilles. those dayum gilles have cost me a whole lot both times i crashed with them....i could have bought new woodcrafts for the amount i've spent repairing my gilles...plus the adjustment never seems to hold.

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
Gilles with custom mounted Rizoma pegs for me.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I love my Gilles and they saved my case covers when I lowsided. Vortex eat up boots like crazy

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I like my vortex for the track. If I had to do it again, I might try woodcraft instead, just cause I like their products.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
dont let the buzz stop you bro, post em up, then bump the drunk thread.
just close one eye if it gets hard to see +1

1 - 20 of 29 Posts