Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would post the pic, but his printer was clogged (or something) and the print out wasn't very clear.

He couldn't give me A/F readings, unfortunately.

I'll try to clean up the scan and post it.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ND4SPDSHO said:
99? Isn't that kinda low? How many miles?
Hmm...the majority of the dynos I've seen on this site are around 99. (And actually, my bike is more like 100... 0.2 of a horse doesn't count...gotta round up. ;) (joke)

I've got 5800 miles on the bike, which is a 49-state bike. What kind of horse were you expecting? Remember, I don't belong to the press, so I'm subject to a 5-horse correction! lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
The one I just picked up with a PCIII and a full Erion exhaust is at 109.74 and it only has 497 miles. That sounds like a huge jump from bone stock though. What altitude are you at? I am at about 2500 in Vegas. Figure about 3% up to go to sea level.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in Hawaii...I'm more or less AT sea level! lol

109? I dunno...with a full exhaust and PCIII? Doesn't sound too extreme a change to me. But then again, it's not like I know what the heck I'm talking about here...

·
Registered
132 Posts
ragamuffin said:
I'm in Hawaii...I'm more or less AT sea level! lol

109? I dunno...with a full exhaust and PCIII? Doesn't sound too extreme a change to me. But then again, it's not like I know what the heck I'm talking about here...
Excuse me!!! That was 109.74!!!!! :D :twisted: And I dont really know much about it either. Any way you cut it, its got lots of balls for its size!!

I had a stock one befor and the full exhaust and PCIII make this feel like the old one did with -1/+1 gearing. Power band is larger and low end torque is kick ass!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
10 extra hp is nothing if you think of it in a car but on a bike thats a pretty good number......remember the power to weight ratio is huge!! 10 extra hp in a bike is like adding at least 30 hp in a car :shock:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts