Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Don't get too excited... You just happened to have the right page bookmarked =)

We had some hardware issues and had to migrate things yet again. With all the troubles we've had at our current host, Slava made the decision to move to a bigger, beefier box. It's on order, and we'll be moving within the next couple of days, but we're with the current host now. Fortunately the site should be up during this process =D

- M

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
were working on getting it up for good the HDD crashed then the hosts says that the memory took a dump. Funny thing is were on a dedicated server, not a shared hosting plan.

Either way we've decided with the server group response time that they are giving us. Its not worth it and were moving hosts. Were going with a dual cpu setup with raid on the drives so if one fails the other picks up with out anyone knowing about it. Also more ram around 2gig of ram. instead of 10mb direct connect to the fiber going with 100mb connection.

Believe me guys we don't want the server to go down again and with it going up and down and our current hosts not listening or really helping out were pulling it from them and moving it to someone that will care.

Slava

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know a great host if you ever need one. My forums are NEVER down.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He's always online, always accessible. His name is Trent. His servers are fast too.

AIM: pdwebs0000

1 - 9 of 9 Posts