Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so went to see tropic thunder today with my g.f and parents. thought it was really funny.
anyways we come out walk to my truck and open the door and BOOM, my passenger window is laying in the floorboard and my dash ripped off and my nice $600 dvd player gone, and my g.f makeup bag gone wtf??
so needless to say no prints could be pulled, another car was broken into as well.. messed my day up. you could even see where they hit the window with a hammer or something and where they planted their nice foot on my door and slid up there..
never thought it would happen but geeeez messes your day up.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, thats what i figure, but can't help but be mad. but karma will be in turn for whoever it was.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
The makeup in the bag did not go with my skin tone and the lip stick was to bright, but thanks fore the DVD player, it looks good in my ride, lol, J/K. The worst part is that insurance does not even help because that is the deductible right there.

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
ahahahahahah you are a SPAZ!!! :toothy4:

The makeup in the bag did not go with my skin tone and the lip stick was to bright, but thanks fore the DVD player, it looks good in my ride, lol, J/K. The worst part is that insurance does not even help because that is the deductible right there.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I like how no one saw any of this **** go down.

About ten years ago I was big into mini trucks(lowriders). I had a truck i just pulled out of the paint booth 3 days before the show. Naturally it attracted attention. Well, i had my cd case in the center console, both doors locked, sitting between two trucks with older couples sitting there all day. I lost over 10,000 cd's that day and no one saw anyone fuckn half hanging out of my truck to get them. I bet whoever it was was quite pissed to find no rap music.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss man the suck part is you are responsible
for your deductable an expense that was not planned

1 - 11 of 11 Posts