Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got her the bike for her birthday last August. Finally, got it ready to ride for her. Abracadabra!

Shee really wants a Gixxer when she all grow'd up

X

·
Registered
397 Posts
Looking good!

Get her into some gear, though.

Those little Ninjas are really fun bikes!

C

·
0 Posts
Awesome. You know your going to hear a ton of comments on what shes wearing, especially being a beginner. Just thought I would be the first to warn you.

Good to see some more females out there riding though (I think). lol.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bounce said:
Looking good!

Get her into some gear, though.

Those little Ninjas are really fun bikes!
No worries, she has all the gear. She was wearing it tonight when she practiced again.

X

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
if you really care for her and enjoy her skin, get her some gear!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, for the record, SHE HAS GEAR!!, LOL. (mentioned this above) The pics you see she didn't even make it out of first in a very large empty parking lot. She practices around the neighborhood WITH GEAR!! It's all good brothers

X

·
Registered
397 Posts
whtdvl said:
its great when we can get the women we love interested and involved with something that we have a passion for
No kidding. When I started riding, wifey wouldn't even look at the bike in the garage. When I started watching racing, she'd roll her eyes and complain about the annoying announcers.

Now she's got TWO bikes (street and track), and knows more about the racing scene (at least with MotoGP) than I do...although she still complains about the annoying announcers. :)

It's great carving through a turn at speed, looking in the mirror and seeing another bike right there behind you and realizing, "Dude...that's my wife." :love10:

OTOH, it gets expensive when you have to buy everything twice. Two sets of gear, two track days per outing, two intercoms, two radar detectors, etc. Still...it's a small price to pay.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
No kidding. When I started riding, wifey wouldn't even look at the bike in the garage. When I started watching racing, she'd roll her eyes and complain about the annoying announcers.

Now she's got TWO bikes (street and track), and knows more about the racing scene (at least with MotoGP) than I do...although she still complains about the annoying announcers. :)

It's great carving through a turn at speed, looking in the mirror and seeing another bike right there behind you and realizing, "Dude...that's my wife."

OTOH, it gets expensive when you have to buy everything twice. Two sets of gear, two track days per outing, two intercoms, two radar detectors, etc. Still...it's a small price to pay.
wow, you are a lucky dude! my hero. lol.

my wife hated my bike (jelious of the time i spent with it) when we got together and hated that i wanted to watch racing all the time. slowly she's comming around though. he watches the races now, and she still kind of complains, but when she thinks i'm not looking i can tell she gets into it. she jumped out of her seat during the last lap at assen, then when i looked at her just sat back down with a 'busted' look on her face. lol. she also wants a ninja 250 now, and i know i'll have her hooked once i get her on that. :) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
ridersinc said:
OK... OK... someone had to say it... PRETTY HOT WIFE... you got there!!!
I'm a lucky guy!! :biggrin:

She watches SportsCenter and motorcycle racing with me too! OH, and plays Ghost Recon on XBOX360 Live with me!!! She likes it all and thinks its cool!

X

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
WOW... To all of you that have wives and girlfriends that cool.. I envy you all. The only girls I seem to find just like to know that they can say, "OH my boyfriend has a bike." Never want to get into it. Congrats to all of you with those awesome women!! Where you find them???

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
xphile said:
I'm a lucky guy!! :biggrin:

She watches SportsCenter and motorcycle racing with me too! OH, and plays Ghost Recon on XBOX360 Live with me!!!

X
incredibly lucky. I'm sure you do your part in sharing HER interests, as well.
I love to see when things work out this way. Usually I end up dumping chicks cuz they have NO passion for MY passions.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts