Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Wally Mart last night and they had Honda Electric Pocket Bikes that are damned close to the yellow RR. The headlights are very similar, as well as swing arm design. They even screwed up again by giving it the grey lowers. It'll hit 18mph for $250.00. Too bad I would crush the thing if I sat on it or I'd be damned tempted to buy one.

It really is a Honda version of the Yellow RR. Always knew yellow was the best.

I searched the internet for pics of it to no avail, If I have to I might bring the digital Camera down to grab a few shots. Anyone else have these in your area?

I Did

side of box

I may get some better pics of it out of the box cuz I might buy one to play with till christmass then give it to the sisters kids :lol2:

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would really like to see pics of it !

I wanna buy something like that for my 3 nieces

That would be a great toy ...even though there mom would hate me

I have to go to Walmart to check it out

I wish they had it in red and black though

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tonin said:
I would really like to see pics of it !

I wanna buy something like that for my 3 nieces
I was thinking the same thing. They were wanting one but I think the 49cc versions are too much for them. This would be great.

I'll grab my camera at lunch and run down and take a quick pic of them.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Haha, that is great, only 10mph, and weight limit of 175, well my lard ass won't be riding on one of those :)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
hahaha, lardass!! j/k. post up some pics, man. they don't have these at my local Wal Marts, those punkasses. let's see those pics!!!

·
Deeze
1,160 Posts
my brother bought one for his kid and he says it's great. I haven't rode it yet but he says it was worth the money and he was suprised by the power. He wasn't expecting much.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
600RR_NM said:
hahaha, lardass!! j/k. post up some pics, man. they don't have these at my local Wal Marts, those punkasses. let's see those pics!!!
Sniff sniff lol, Yeah I know. That is what happens when you get a wife that can cook a darn good meal.

Been trying weightlifting to work some of it off.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
HOLY **** MAN!! :eek: just saw the pics and that thing IS THE RR!! BAD-FRICKIN'-ASS!! i love it! :mrgreen: i hope they get those puppies down here. they sexy... :drool:

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
600RR_NM said:
HOLY s**t MAN!! :eek: just saw the pics and that thing IS THE RR!! BAD-FRICKIN'-ASS!! i love it! :mrgreen: i hope they get those puppies down here. they sexy... :drool:
Yeah, I definatly had to do a double take when I was in the store. I was picking up some Rem Oil for the guns and about crapped myself when I saw them. Too bad it's electric though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts