Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
C.F. A member **C.F. Whore ** :)
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just had this installed today and wow!! soon as I drove up to the shop the service manager said the sound was amazing! I also had a few of the service guys tell me how nice it was, and they knew how expensive they were. I will get the headers at a later time, but here are the pics for now.

Peace
Jake

·
Registered
888 Posts
That looks amazing!

·
Registered
322 Posts
To be completely honest...if I could get thoughs without the GPR labels on there, they'd look better (to me).

Still sweet looking sir! (I like the fact that you can get the headers at a different time)...

·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To be completely honest...if I could get thoughs without the GPR labels on there, they'd look better (to me).

Still sweet looking sir! (I like the fact that you can get the headers at a different time)...

you can they are just stickers, just take them off.

·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will try and do that

·
Registered
534 Posts
DAMN!!!!! I'm getting mine installed first thing TOMORROW!! I'm call you in the afternoon....We can try and get these guys a decent sound clip!

·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DAMN!!!!! I'm getting mine installed first thing TOMORROW!! I'm call you in the afternoon....We can try and get these guys a decent sound clip!
Do that we will hook up tomorrow, Jree$e you are going to love the sound.

·
Registered
171 Posts
very nice exhaust.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
hmm never heard of them, nor seen (since i am behind the damn bluecoat)

·
Registered
235 Posts
+1 on the exhaust.

I like how the dual undertail cans look- was CF an option? I think CF would look SICK! That looks pretty nice tho

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
Have anymore side shots or some pictures from further back?

·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Guys,

I will take some more shots later today, G.P.R. is an italian made brand and is fairly new to the U.S. market, but very well known in europe, especially on Ducati's. and there AMA bikes. The price can run pretty steep, $820.00 or so but I received a 40% discount, because of Bike Week in Daytona. they did have CF single exhaust also as well as a 3 pipe setup where two come out the rear and one under the rear peg. here are some pics of there display at Bike week.

·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here is a sound clip..

·
Registered
195 Posts
Man... That's bad ass.... bro. Looks great and sounds great.

I've looked into purchasing that exhaust from Oncycle's but I fear that I'll get pulled over all the time here in Cali. a little expensive to just put on and take off.

I also like your light kit you have on. Hey which light kit is that???

Looks good bro.

Here is a sound clip..

·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wyu,

I have an HID kit from Japan that I got off of EBAY, this thing is great very bright. I love the exhaust though, it was a great buy.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts