Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you know all those threads I have been putting here. After deciding, I finally got the 996 today! I am so excited!!!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Sweet man, looks like u scored some great extras with that bike as well. If I ever snagged an older duc it would have to be the somewhat rare but beautiful dark forest green colored one.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
If I want a vtwin, I will be going forward with the RC51 plan. RC is already a soulful bike, got the 996 takes the cake. 996 is ICONIC! It is THE motorcycle of the Decade, if not the last 50 years. It is the pinnacle of modern design and styling. Something it is hard to find in todays bikes, every so often one comes along that gets close but nothing hits in on the mark like that bike. I am just not willing to sacrifice reliability however, I don't have the money or know-how (which is why I want to learn) to own one of those yet. This bike brings me back to why i like the 1098 in the first place, they have finally gone back to what makes a ducati a ducati.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Oh no is that a car port or a really big garage? Lock those suckers up tight, set a mine field around them with claymores! I'd roll those things in and out of my apartment every day I'm so paranoid..:) How's she ride?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks guys for the compliments~

it was a little cold to rdie today, but when I rode it, it feels so much different compared to the 600rr. I really will need some time to get used to!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
juni5 said:
Oh no is that a car port or a really big garage? Lock those suckers up tight, set a mine field around them with claymores! I'd roll those things in and out of my apartment every day I'm so paranoid..:) How's she ride?
tell me about it....i was always paranoid when i just had the 600rr, because during weekends, students walk in and out around my place, because the bars are so close by. When I check my bike next morning, there are no damage done to the bike, but SOO many beer cans around the bike. Kind of scary. Now....it just makes it worse with my ducati around!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Nice bike man!
I love V twin sport bikes (owned 2 Ducs)

Hey.....can I ride it sometime????? :blob7:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts