Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday me and a friend of mine are traveling down the road to go meet another friend. The thing was to meet-up and go to Hooters and watch the GP race. Lancaster, my friend is riding on a Yamaha Roadstar Warrior. He is leading and I'm behind. We go to pass a ambulance, we're moving just fast enuff to pass it. As lancaster moves along the side of it, the a$$-hat in the ambulance hits his siren and starts point and raising hell at him. He drops back, I have no idea what's going on. We drop back a few cars and get in the same lane as the ambulance, because we're going that way. We stop at the next light, we're all in the same lane. Lancaster ask me if I saw what the ambulance driver did, I'm like, no. The light changes and I go around the ambulance. I hear this loud a$$ siren, scared the shite out of me. It was just a quick lick of the siren. I look in my mirror and see black smoke come out the side of the ambulance. Ow shite, he's coming at me, he jumps in my lane. He's gaining on me, I don't know what yet,still trying to figuring out what is going on. The foocker pulls up on really, really close and hits the siren again in the same manor. I'm like WTF, I give it a little gas to give me some distance. I'll be damm, the piece of shite is coming at me again. Mind you the left land is empty and I have cars in my lane ahead of me. I can see him in my mirrors talking trash. I'm nervous as hell now, I'm thinking I have to get away from this fool. I drop it in 4th and get in the left lane. I got a nice gap between us now. I move over in the right lane. My light is coming up and it's red. The road I needed to take is coming up at that light. I get into the turning lane, guess who flies up behind me chirping his damn horn. I see Lancaster a few cars behind it. I turn and go down the road, some how a suburban got in between me an the ambulance. I gradually pull away and turn into a subdivision about 5 miles down this 2 lane road. I sat there and got my nerves together. I get to the meet spot about 5 mins after Lancaster.
Can anyone tell me what that was about? We weren't riding reckless or anything. WTF.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
you should have gotten the ambulance info and went straight to their office and find out WTF the dudes problem was. If he wasn't on a call he has no business using the sirens anyway. He probably has an issue with bikers or something.

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I couldn't drop back behind him, scared the foocker would smash the hell out of me. I'm serious, this happened for real, didn't leave anything out.

·
Registered
128 Posts
most people go on a power trip when put in a position of authority. he probally assumes since the road is his with his lights on why not his with them off too. unless hes running a CODE 3 which means its a life or death emergency, he cant even turn his sirens on. wether there is a patient in the back or not. Deff. get his info and make a phone call

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He was traveling at a regular speed when we came up on him, and all of a sudden.
That big shite barreling behind you is some nerve racking shite.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
hes power tripping bout how will have to clean you off the road when you crash and it not why he signed up and blar blar blar, he needs to get over it, call the office and let them know and deal with it their way, more of that behaviour and he will be causing the accidents... not your fault just wrong place wronger ambo driver!!

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My boy wouldn't get close enough to it to get the plates, wish he could have got it so we could go ahead and nip that in the bud.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I'm not sure of the ambulance service in your area, but our service is American Medical Response, and they have GPS on all their trucks, so if your ambulance service has this also, they would know who it was if you have the date, time and location. Everything is kept on record. Did you at least see what the person driving looked like? Male/female, white, blk, hispanic, facial hair, etc?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Damn thats whack...not to mention dangerous considering the fact it could freak you out and make you eat ****...what an ass.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
but if there was a watermelon on the dashboard........................

That sucks to hear, and I would definately complain to the company, and give them as much information as you can remember. If they can't figure out who it was by your info, it may still be brought up in a meeting as an "If we find out who did this" type thing. MAKE THE COMPANY AWARE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
i say drop back and see where they go.

stay behind or to the sides....and get the info.
most people are superhuman INSIDE their cage, but turn into big fat puss*es as soon as they step away from the car door.

can't believe this jerk was power tripping..WITHOUT ANY POWER!

put them in their place man.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts