Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lil over a week ago I ordered a Shark rsr2 Duhamel in black & a set of woodcraft sliders. Needless to say they are the best to deal with. I received a callback to confirm my order within a couple of hours. Andrew even pm'd me a tracking # so I could watch my goods in transit. Also, on friday I ordered a set of A-stars Gp Plus gloves but the order went thru as the wrong size. I pm'd him and he took care of it plus gave me the discount....kudos gentleman, kudos!!!

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
so where's the pic?

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
thanks for the kind words and giving us the opportunity to assist you.

please pass the word around about MRI (as referals are SO IMPORTANT to us)... and enjoy the helmet.

cheers... andrew and nick - MRI

A lil over a week ago I ordered a Shark rsr2 Duhamel in black & a set of woodcraft sliders. Needless to say they are the best to deal with. I received a callback to confirm my order within a couple of hours. Andrew even pm'd me a tracking # so I could watch my goods in transit. Also, on friday I ordered a set of A-stars Gp Plus gloves but the order went thru as the wrong size. I pm'd him and he took care of it plus gave me the discount....kudos gentleman, kudos!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts