Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But not new to owning a 600rr... I bought mine about a year ago from a private seller. Its a 2003 with I think 8000 miles on it.. Its in the shop right now from my first(and only) wreck back in september. I havent had the money to fix it, but I found out insurance will cover it(full coverage) and my rate wouldnt go up.

It was originally red and black... bought with under 2000 miles on it and in 6 months put 6000+ miles on it... then wrecked and have not ridden it since!

Its being custom painted, 520 conversion, SS brake lines, and some other little stuff.

Anyways, Just signed up... How many young RR riders do we have here?? Im 18

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CollegeRider said:
I'm 20. Go buy some gear!
Thanks, But im not a total squid... I have gear already... actually I have two sets of gear cause I bought new gear after my frist wreck when it wasnt even rashed up at all(except my helmet of course).

I have a Frank Thomas Leather jacket(the one made from Kangaroo leather), and I have the gloves to match... Bought a new helmet, but took it back before I wore it... so still deciding on a new helmet, but my bike is still in the shop so Im not riding right now anyways.

The only pic I have is from the day I bought the bike from my camera phone...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont have any after the drop pics... The day after my wreck, I took it all apart to see what was all wrong. Sorry!

Bike should be completed in about a week or two

·
Registered
787 Posts
silveRRocket said:
Welcome, is 33 young? LOL. I really was 18 just the other day.... Well it seemed like it anyway.
oh so the RR is just a midlife crisis item eh ? lol just messin' with ya

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
teg said:
oh so the RR is just a midlife crisis item eh ? lol just messin' with ya
Midlife.. Ha. I didn't realize I had a heartbeat until I got my RR last year, so my life is just starting. LOL. When I move up to a liter bike, I might own up to being in a mid-life crisis, then again it might be the death of me....

·
Registered
369 Posts
welcome to the site!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts