Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I might post this link for those interested in how YI's latest action cam performs. It's definitely way better than the old 4k YI! Plus with 60fps at 4k, and 30fps with image stabilization, it's tough to beat!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
OIS > EIS but it's certainly hard to ignore the price difference of the Yi 4K+. Coming from a Hero 3 Black, I would be happy with either of them.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OIS > EIS but it's certainly hard to ignore the price difference of the Yi 4K+. Coming from a Hero 3 Black, I would be happy with either of them.
+1 on the OIS being greater than EIS. The Yi's EIS still need a bit more tuning, but I'm sure Yi will come up with an update in the future. Good thing with the Sony, if the OIS didn't remove the jitters, you can add EIS through your editor. One thing cool about the Yi though is 40k 60fps. Haven't tested it yet, but hopefully later this week I will.

As for the price, this one isn't that cheap lol It's $340. Still cheaper than the Sony and Gopro, but not as big a difference as before. And now you can actually find a new sony for $350.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts