Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Are those towing mirrors for the RR? Haha those are awful.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I usually don't comment on things I think are pretty dumb because everyone has an opinion and someone might really like it. But this... That about the dumbest thing I have ever seen for the RR. It is honestly a dissapointment. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth

·
Registered
344 Posts
RRhymless said:
It is honestly a dissapointment. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth
LOL, i love it

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
RRhymless said:
I usually don't comment on things I think are pretty dumb because everyone has an opinion and someone might really like it. But this... That about the dumbest thing I have ever seen for the RR. It is honestly a dissapointment. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth
dude, those powdercoated or carbon fiber, I would be on them like flies on $hit. :sign10:

·
Registered
883 Posts
CBR/LS1 said:
Towing mirrors.... HA! That's just awesome!

·
Registered
924 Posts
CBR/LS1 said:
lmao - that was funny.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
thats gotta be one of the worst things anyone ever made for 600rr or for any bike in general

·
Registered
736 Posts
coming next from spr spinning propeller tow hitch cover for your cbr???? wtf i thought fat guys ride busa's?

·
Registered
326 Posts
No need to tell me, I know it’s not the prettiest thing out there, but in this case its function over form. It makes riding so much safer. They were requested by some 600RR/1000RR riders a few years back because of the complaints of the stock mirrors not being wide enough to safely see behind them. This was especially true with people who ride two up, or use their RRs for long distance rides (with all the gear and bags strapped to the back).

Thanks,
Larry

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
makes the mirror look like bug anteneas
just place my order, next comes the new bug gas canaster for the exhaust and a red with polka-dots paint scheme.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts