Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it alright to use the full yosh system map that comes with the PCIII with my yosh cs-5 slip on??

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
try downloading the slip map from the website...
but as birdman says.... any map will do just get a custom map!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
any help for error sending map to PC3? all plugged in and have a battery keeping it powered. The directions are too vague. Any ideas....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Check your injectors if you have it plugged into the ones by the airbox (i.e. the wrong ones) it will give you a error message everytime you try to load a map to the powercommander. I know :icon_hang

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
yeah they ain't the best thing around , well if you want good performance, but they will still cause fuleing probs, just like everything else, and so mapping will still help it heaps, Done right that is. I wouldn't be bothered playing with net maps etc, coz I have seen how different they can be to the right one. Have fun

·
Registered
635 Posts
Ive been playing around with net maps (until mine gets mapped on the 1st) All I have a a RS-5 yosh pipe... and I tried the full yosh map.. didn't work.. bike hardly ran actually. Maybe it's just my luck? lol.. So right now I just have it on zero map.. and still runs better than it did without the PCIII lol :)

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
and that is possible how exactly? haha a zero map is exactly the same thing as not having the PC. The mind is a wonderful thing ain't it? Hahaha

The full map didn't work on YOUR bike, on another it might, sameas any slip on map, hence the reason to get it custom maped to begin with. I did a CBR1000RR last week that the guy put a map in to get down to the shop with, made 146h.p. The zero map made 152. Haha waste of time if you ask me, but hey, have fun trying, if you get one that works, great for you.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Birdman - I think just knowing that the PCIII is hooked up adds about 5 hp to my head :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts