·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which one should i go with?

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
Two Bros but I'm biased. I feel that everyone has yoshi. Not saying that Two Bros is super unique either but its not an everyday pipe. Plus its loud as piss >:)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Two Bros, like stated above everyone has the Yoshi

·
Registered
732 Posts
slip on or, full? I like the yosh sound. Two bros have that "i didn't get much attention from people when i was younger sound. yosh isn't quiet by no means but, not as annoying. just me though. do a search for sound clips. it's a personal preference.
italia600rr said:
which one should i go with?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
dude get which everyone you want lmao I would go for the Yoshimura Everyone on the FORUM has one but in my town No one does...

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Like Stated In The Last 15 Threads About This Same Topic It Is All About Personal Prefrence. Take A Look At The 50 Or So Threads Of Peoples Pics And Sound Clips Of The Two Pipes And Make Your Own Decision.
Fyi- I Prefer 2bros But That Is Because I Own One And Love Being The Loudest Bike In The Area
Btw I Typed All This In Caps, Bet It Get Blocked Out

·
Registered
732 Posts
LOL!!! I"M YELLING MY A$$ OFF RIGHT NOW!!
Btw I Typed All This In Caps, Bet It Get Blocked Out[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
107 Posts
Keep the stock exhaust and buy a bunch of stickers, then you'll be really fast and loud. J/K, go two bros. they're like mario and luigi, can't be that.

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
shinysideup said:
slip on or, full? I like the yosh sound. Two bros have that "i didn't get much attention from people when i was younger sound. yosh isn't quiet by no means but, not as annoying. just me though. do a search for sound clips. it's a personal preference.
Thats why I bought my Two Bros. My parents never gave me the time of day as a kid but since my Two Bros slip on life has been great. I even got a birthday this year!!!!!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
TWO BROS!!! I didnt hear a big difference riding next to the yosh or the two bros going down the road. The sound about the same taking off. The only noticeable diff that I heard was at idle, and the Two bros was a little lower sounding and a little meaner.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I've seen some pretty crooked two bros pipes, the yosh fit looks better imo.

·
Registered
250 Posts
My understanding is the 2bros. sits crooked on 2003&2004 RR's unless some slight little mod is done. I dont know what exactly is done to make it straight on those models. Im sure you can find it via search mode. If you've got a 2005 or newer and its sitting crooked it wasnt installed correctly.:sad3:

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
Mines alittle crooked. Not nearly as bad as I imagined from reading some threads here.

·
Registered
90 Posts
ive been looking at the Two Bros M2 iirc. Would it hurt if i ran it without the pcIII for a few months? it is only a slip on i believe. also anyone know where the best place o pick one up fairly cheap ?

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
carrotzilla said:
"Mines alittle crooked. Not nearly as bad as I imagined from reading some threads here."

Mine too, but she likes it that way!
ECCHI!
I took the time (2hrs) to make sure mine set straight. I was not about to have my pipe crooked, I want the person behind me to feel the full force of my pipe

1 - 20 of 34 Posts